What is Your Ring Size
How to Measure
- Print on a letter size paper without resizing the Finger Ruler.
- Measure your finger ruler template to make sure it was printed correctly ( It should be exactly 3 2/1 inches long).
- Cut out the ruler and wrap it around your fingers.
- Use a pen to mark the spot where the two ends of the ruler overlap.
- Try again to confirm you have market the correct size.
Ring Size Guide
Place your favorite ring on top of each circle until you find the perfect match for it.
*Tips for measuring
- Avoid swelling. Measure at the end of day.
- Cold hands shrink. Make sure your hands are warm when measuring.
- Thicker bands might feel tight. Consider sizing up.